To foster the dialogue and exchange of ideas and experiences between TT professionals in Switzerland the “TT Open House” series of events has been started last year with its 1st TT Open House, hosted by the joint Empa-Eawag TTO and the second hosted by ETH Transfer. Now we'd like to invite you to the 3rd TT Open House, hosted by Geneva University, which will take place both at the Geneva University Department, Campus Biotech, Chemin des Mines 9, 1202 Geneva.
All swiTT and SBA members.
This main goal of this novel event is to
- Facilitates an active dialogue within the Swiss TT ecosystem to exchange ideas and experiences, learn from best practices and other organisation’s challenges to foster optimal processes, frameworks, regulations, etc.
- Present Geneva University
Date, Location and General Information
Date: Thursday, November 8th, 2018
Time: 14:15 – 18:00
Location: Campus Biotech, Chemin des Mines 9, 1202 Geneva
Costs: Free of charge / Registration is mandatory
Registration Deadline: Friday, Friday November 2nd, 2018
Welcome/Moderation: Laurent Miéville
Laurent Miéville and members of the Unitec Team
- 14:15 Welcome to 3rd TT Open House - Overview Campus Biotech
- 14:30 Discussion among TTOs (subjects TBD)
- 16:00 Presentation of the Swiss Center for Affective Sciences (https://www.affective-sciences.org/) including a summary of industrial collaborations and technology transfers
- 17:00 Discussion / Apéro
- 18:00 Farewell