Date: Thursday, 12 January 2023
Time: 11am – 12am
Participation: free of charge
Registration: Please register here.
Organiser: Andrea Foglia, Board Member
Audience: swiTT members
Points for discussion:
- How are know-how and other valuable but non protectable results managed internally (know-how disclosure procedures?)
- How can originators be identified?
- How are internal disclosures managed?
- Unlike patent disclosures (Invention Disclosure Form - IDF), know-how disclosures will/might be made at the time of exploitation (risk of litigation between originators)?
- Different type of intellectual property: know-how (e.g. non-patentable methods), biological materials (antibodies, cell lines, models), semiconductor topographies, etc.
- How are the creators rewarded? Difference from the patent, software practice (“1/3 rule”)?
- Licensing practice? Difference from patent, software?
- Special provisions required?
- Difference in the amount of royalties?