Thursday, September 16, 2021 08.30 - 16.30 h and
Friday, September 17, 2021 08.30 - 16.30 h
Powerful negotiation basics & practice for Swiss Technology Transfer Professionals
Transform difficult conversations into goal-oriented negotiations, transform good agreements into even better deals and solve difficult problems more effectively.
Effective negotiation means not only negotiating the best possible contracts but also to find ways out of deadlocked and conflictual situations.
In this two-day interactive program, you will receive a proven negotiation toolbox, which you can use with parties from the private sector, research institutions, public authorities and other stakeholders.
You can expect an attractive mix of exciting basic knowledge transfer and committed practical application. This course is for TTO's both beginners and experienced.
On the second day you will have the opportunity to apply and test what you have learned in greater depth. Beforehand you will receive pre-reading documents and a topic dossier so that you can optimally prepare for the training.
- Getting to know the systematics of successfully conducted negotiations
- Review of one’s own negotiation style
- Benefit from professional preparation to get to know, with which a negotiation can be purposefully to lead, influence and control a negotiation
- Gain awareness of one's own strengths and weaknesses negotiation strengths and weaknesses as well as those of the opposite party
- Recognize how more can be achieved by considering the value of the negotiated item before it is distributed
- Gain confidence in how to place and secure demands