Monday, March 21, 2022, 08.30 - 17.00h and
Tuesday, March 22, 2022, 08.30 - 17.00h
Powerful negotiation basics & practice for Swiss Technology Transfer Professionals
TTransform difficult conversations into goal-oriented negotiations, transform good agreements into better deals and solve difficult problems more effectively.
In this two-day interactive program, you will receive a proven negotiation toolbox, which you can use with parties from the private sector, research institutions, public
authorities, and other stakeholders. Expect an attractive mix of exciting basic knowledge transfer and committed practical application.
Also suitable as a refresher course!
- Getting to know the systematics of successfully conducted negotiations
- Review of one’s own negotiation style
- Benefit from professional preparation to get to know, with which a negotiation can be purposefully to lead, influence and control a negotiation
- Gain awareness of one's own strengths and weaknesses negotiation strengths and weaknesses as well as those of the opposite party
- Recognize how more can be achieved by considering the value of the negotiated item before it is distributed
- Gain confidence in how to place and secure demands