The aims of the course are to:
- Give you a structured approach to prepare negotiations and perform deals efficiently
- Strengthen your negotiating style
- Enable you to negotiate effectively in different environments and with different cultures
Course 1: Nov. 11 and 12, 2019
Course 2: Nov. 13 and 14, 2019
University of Bern
CHF 1’550 for swiTT members
CHF 1’800 for non-members
Costs include conference material, coffee breaks, lunch, joint dinner on day 1.
For overnight, coordinates from an hotel in proximity of the University will be provided. Please book your room directly.
Dominic Friel delivers primarily persuasion, negotiation, presentation and speaker training courses around the world for companies in the Aerospace, Financial and Pharmaceutical sectors. Dominic has most recently delivered tailored training for pharma clients including Roche, Ferring, Allergan, Gideon Richter and Vertex.
Days 1/2: 09.00 – 17.00
Main topics that will be presented during the course
- ONE-ON-ONE AND TEAM NEGOTIATIONS SIMULATIONS
- 14 LIVE SKILLS OF NEGOTIATION
- HOW TO PREPARE FOR OUR NEGOTIATIONS
- DEALING WITH DIRTY TRICKS
- TEAM WORK
- 7 DEADLY SINS OF NEGOTIATING
- 6 PRINCIPLES OF COOPERATION
- SKILLED V AVERAGE NEGOTIATORS
Day 1: joint dinner – 18.30
October 18th, 2019
Cancellations must be made in writing by Oct. 18, 2019. Please note that refund is not possible after the registration deadline. In case you are not able to attend, you may designate another person from your entity /group. Please inform the swiTT Office in writing in case of a person change.