This course is designed to boost participants’ skills in negotiating successful deals, to train and raise confidence and efficiency. Each session is customized to meet the individual participants’ needs by means of a pre-course questionnaire which will be asked to each person receiving a confirmation of registration.
Professionals working at universities or in companies who are responsible for negotiation.
The aims of the course are to:
- Provide a structured approach to prepare and perform efficient negotiations
- Strengthen your negotiating style
- Train you to negotiate effectively in different environments and with different cultures
Date, Location and General Information
Training course 1: Monday March 20 & Tuesday March 21, 2017
Training course 2: Wednesday March 22 & Thursday March 23, 2017
09:30 am to 5:30 pm
Room A301 (3rd floor)
CHF 1’650 for swiTT, SBA or NCCR members
CHF 1’950 for other participants
The course fee includes conference material, finger-food lunch and beverages, diner.
Jan. 15, 2017
The number of participants is limited to maximum of 6 persons per session, according to the number of subscriptions, Training course 2 may be opened.
Dominic Friel is a member of Canning’s International Training and Development team, and specializes in running presentation and negotiation skills seminars across a wide range of sectors, as well as acting as Key Account Manager to one of Canning’s biggest clients. In addition he is responsible for developing Canning's business from international clients based in Turkey.
- Part 1 - The ‘Live Skills’: the Cards, 14 Negotiating Skills, 7 Language Skills
- Part 2 - The Preparation; The 4 Constants The Aims Game, Targets, Tactical Approach
- Part 3 - Managing the Meeting; The ABS, The 3’E’s
- Part 4 – The Relationship; The New Database, Dealing with Dirty Tricks