swiTT Academy Course: Prepare Negotiations and Perform Deals
Registration is closed - seats available on Nov. 13-14, session
The aims of the course are to:
- Give you a structured approach to prepare negotiations and perform deals efficiently
- Strengthen your negotiating style
- Enable you to negotiate effectively in different environments and with different cultures
Course 1: Nov. 11 and 12, 2019 - Closed
(Course 2: Nov. 13 and 14, 2019)
University of Bern
CHF 1’550 for swiTT members
CHF 1’800 for non-members
Costs include conference material, coffee breaks, lunch, joint dinner on day 1.
For overnight, coordinates from an hotel in proximity of the University will be provided. Please book your room directly.
Dominic Friel is a member of Canning’s International Training and Development team and specializes in negotiation skills, presentation and speaker training seminars around the world for companies in the Aerospace, Financial and Pharmaceutical sectors, e.g. Roche, Ferring, Allergan, Gideon Richter and Vertex.
Days 1/2: 09.00 – 17.00
Main topics that will be presented during the course
- One-on-one and team negotiations
- Video analysis and feedback
- Preparation and skills of negotiation
- Align, stay aligned and realign in negotiations
- Dealing with dirty tricks
- Useful models and instruments to perform deals
- 7 deadly sins of negotiating
- 6 principles of cooperation
Day 1: joint dinner – 18.30
October 18th, 2019
Cancellations must be made in writing by Oct. 18, 2019. Please note that refund is not possible after the registration deadline. In case you are not able to attend, you may designate another person from your entity /group. Please inform the swiTT Office in writing in case of a person change.
Registration: Please fill in the registration form (link below) and send it by e-mail to switt [at] switt.ch. Upon receipt of the registration form, you will get a confirmation.