To foster the dialogue and exchange of ideas and experiences between TT professionals in Switzerland the “TT Open House” series of events has been started last year with its 1st TT Open House, hosted by the joint Empa-Eawag TTO. Now we'd like to invite you to the 2nd TT Open House, hosted by ETH transfer, which will take place both at ETH Zurich and at the new location of the ieLab (Zurich center / Stampfenbachstrasse).
All swiTT, NCCR and SBA members.
This main goal of this novel event is to
- Facilitates an active dialogue within the Swiss TT ecosystem to exchange ideas and experiences, learn from best practices and other organisation’s challenges to foster optimal processes, frameworks, regulations, etc.
- Present ETH transfer – visit experimental assemblies in the field of Solar Power / Solar Fuels, meet with Pioneer Fellows and visit the new location of the ieLab (Zurich center).
Date, Location and General Information
Date: Monday, September 25th 2017
Time: 14:15 h – 17:30 h
Location: ETH Zurich, Raemistrasse 101, 8092 Zurich
Costs: Free of charge / Registration is mandatory
Registration Deadline: Friday, September 15th, 2017
Welcome/Moderation: Stefan Lux
Stefan Lux and members of the ETH transfer Team
- 14:15 Welcome to 2nd TT Open House (main building ETH Zurich, Raemistrasse 101)
- Overview ETH transfer (Structures, Processes, Highlights, Challenges)
- Transfer to ML-Building (Sonneggstrasse 3)
- Visit the Professorship of Renewable Energy Carriers (Experimental setup to emulate sunlight, sunlight collector dish on the roof, Pioneer Fellow Philipp Furler)
- Transfer to the new location of the ieLab Zurich center (Stampfenbachstr. 52/56)
- Introduction in the ieLab/Pioneer Fellowship program (Tomas Brenner)
- Discussion / Apéro
- 17:30 Farewell